Bring your family to Stanford Sierra Camp to enjoy the splendors of Fallen Leaf Lake and the Sierra Nevada! This fun family weekend is modeled on our alumni summer program and tailored for the extended Stanford family.
Lakefront Lodge and Cabins
Inside or outside, you will have spectacular views. The main lodge – home to the dining room, camp store and common rooms – features several decks overlooking Fallen Leaf Lake. Each family gets a comfortable cabin with private bath and a lake view. Single rooms with private bath are available for couples.
For the Kids
Enthusiastic counselors lead creative, educational and fun-filled programs for all ages five through 12.
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Adventurous nature hikes
- Family programs that allow you to enjoy time with your children
Special Weekend Activities
The weekend provides great opportunities to spend quality time with your family and friends, new and old.
- Family Fun Night: Out energetic staff puts on an entertaining, interactive evening of games, skits and musics, including a camp favorite: Disco Bingo!
- Wine & Cheese Social: With the beautiful Sierra sunset as a backdrop, enjoy live music and socializing with fellow faculty and staff members.
- Campfire on the Waterfront: Gather round the crackling fire to sing campfire tunes and roast marshmallows.
Lake and Mountain Activities
Enjoy an array of activities, from leisurely to energetic.
- Relax with a good book and a latte on the lakeside lounge chair.
- Take a guided hike into Desolation Wilderness.
- Sail, row or paddle across Fallen Leaf Lake.
- Play tennis, volleyball or basketball.
One person - $325
Two people - $475
Three people - $625
Four people - $775
Additional people (each) - $150
Rates include two nights' lodging, meals from Friday dinner to Sunday brunch, and activities. Children age four and under stay free. Applicable taxes, personal expenses and staff gratiuties are not included.